This 2019/20 season, Japan’s premier winter resort is now on sale with select accommodations across the Niseko United area offering discounts between 25% and 50% off, now is the best time to visit the one of Japan’s best ski resorts.
Ski and snowboard rental is now 20% off on all dates at NBS, and guests staying at Alpen Ridge and Snow Dog Village will instead receive up to 50% off equipment rental from NBS on select dates.
NBS is also offering 15% off group lessons and 20% off private lessons making sure everyone can get the most out of their trip to the winter wonderland of Niseko.
Mega Deal Summary:
Accommodation: Between 25% and 50% off selected accommodation when booking directly with SkiJapan.com
Equipment Rentals: 20% off Rentals with NBS (50% off for guests of Alpen Ridge and Snow Dog Village)
Lessons: 20% off Private Lessons, 15% off Group Lessons from NBS
Niseko is one of Japan’s best ski resorts and home to the world’s finest snow, stunning restaurants and exciting off-mountain activities. The magical village atmosphere and breathtaking views of Mt. Yotei means Niseko has become Japan’s premier snow destination.
Choose from a range of accommodations including ski-in ski-out, central Hirafu, Niseko Village or Annupuri. Be close to the action, or enjoy the serenity of Niseko’s elegant winter landscape from the comfort of the best properties in the area.
Getting around Hirafu Village has never been easier with complimentary village shuttles offered at participating accommodations. Book direct with SkiJapan.com and receive access to free shuttles around the village. Kamui Niseko and Snow Dog Village offer dedicated shuttles for all guests to get to and from the lifts and the villages.
NBS Snowsports is the most convenient and respected snow sports operator in Niseko, with the best value rental and lesson packages in Hirafu. NBS offers the best group lessons in Niseko, private lessons from highly qualified instructors, as well as a kid’s club to keep the little ones entertained. NBS has everything you’ll need for a week on the mountain all in a convenient, on-snow location.
Niseko is one of the most special places on planet earth and one you have to see for yourself. Take advantage of this amazing deal and book your next snow getaway now!
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Valid on new bookings only.
- Valid on bookings for the 2019/2020 season only.
- Offer can be withdrawn at any time.
- Offer valid on bookings made directly with SkiJapan.com.
- Minimum three nights stay on accommodation bookings.
- 25% – 50% off accommodation includes a 10% discount for booking directly with SkiJapan.com.
- Village Shuttles
- More details plus conditions can be found here.
- 15% off all group lessons
- 2nd Feb onwards until end of group lessons (15th March for Snowboard, 4th April for Ski).
- Available for 1 – 4 days only. From 5 days or more, Super Saver discount applies.
- Does not apply to Lesson + Rental package.
- NBS DIRECT or SJ DIRECT only.
- Must be pre-booked a minimum of 7 days in advance – cannot be booked while in resort.
- Not available to agents.
- 20% off all rental equipment – minimum of 3 days, no maximum (reduced from 5 day to 3 day minimum).
- 2nd Feb onwards until end of season.
- Available for all bookings, including agents.
- Not available for rental for 1 or 2 days only. Normal rates apply.
- Must be pre-booked a minimum of 7 days in advance – cannot be booked while in resort
- 50% off rental equipment valid for select dates for guests of Alpen Ridge & Snow Dog Village instead of 20% off.
WHY BOOK WITH SKIJAPAN.COM?
SkiJapan.com have specialised in Japanese ski resorts for more than 20 years. Our team have first-hand experience and knowledge of the resorts so you’re getting the best service and advice. We have offices in Niseko Japan, Hong Kong, and Sydney Australia with our Niseko operation being Hokkaido’s longest serving and largest inbound ski tour operator. Our team of bilingual staff will ensure your holiday experience is a memorable one!
The team at SkiJapan.com make winter travel easy with our custom package options. Servicing various Japan resorts we can help set you up with transfers, rentals, lessons, tour and dining bookings, and everything else to take the pain out of your ski holiday*. Whether you’re a couple desiring the luxe Japan Winter experience; a family seeking ski school, kids entertainment, and spacious living; or a powder hound in pursuit of the steepest and deepest in Japan, we’ve got you covered!
* Some resort services may be limited.
BOOK NOW, PAY LATER
We know sometimes plans can change, which is why when you book direct with SkiJapan.com you can secure your dream snow holiday with deposit only*. There’s no need to worry about hefty cancellation fees with SkiJapan.com! Some Terms & Conditions apply.