If you do not wish to provide personal information to us, then you do not have to do so, however it may affect your use of this site or any products and services offered on it.
1. Type of personal information collected
The type of personal information we collect includes:
- Personal information you give us at any point throughout the enquiry or booking process including preferences, travel options and contact details.
- Transactional information and products purchased, which may include information provided to us by a third party including travel agents.
- Information about your visits and use of this website (such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type and versions, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation).
- Information you provide for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/ or electronic newsletters.
2. Collection and use of personal information
We collect and use the personal information for the following purposes:
- Contacting and communicating with you and providing you with information
- Processing your booking and necessary documentation (including confirmations, statements, payments and etc)
- Advising of any special travel/heath requirements
- Confirming your identity when using a service
- To administer the website, keep it secure and improve browsing experience
- For marketing, promotions, publicity, information updates, direct marketing, media releases or market research undertaken by the company (note: electronic newsletters will be only sent if you have agreed to this. You can inform us at any time if you no longer require or wish to receive such marketing communications)
- Providing third parties with statistical information (note: this information will not be used to identify any individual user)
- Addressing any feedback or complaints you may have
- For internal record keeping
3. Disclosure of personal information
4. Correction of personal information
If you believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by email. We rely in part upon our customers advising us when their personal information changes. We will respond to any request within a reasonable time. We will endeavour to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
5. Links to Other Sites
We reserve the right to have links to other sites from our main site. Any information given to any of these third party sites is at your own risk and Ski Japan.com take no responsibility for information given to any external party.
When visiting our site, we will use session cookies (deleted when you close the browser) to keep track of you whilst you navigate the website, keep track of items in your trip planner or shopping basket, and to increase website security. We will use persistent cookies (remain stored on your computer until deleted) to enable our website to recognise you when you visit and keep track of your preferences in relation to your use of our website.
We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of this website. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about the website use by means of cookies, stored on the users computer/s.
Third parties may also place cookies on your browser for targeted advertising purposes.
7. Complaints about breach
If you believe that we have breached Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us on the email address below.
To unsubscribe from our e-mail database, brochure mail out or opt out of communications, please contact us at the details below.
9. Storage and Security
We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide is secure.
For any questions or notice, please contact us at:
Ski Japan Travel Co Ltd
Travel Agent & member of the All Nippon Travel Agents Association (ANTA).