Contemporary two bedroom apartments over 2 levels, with smart furnishings and decor combined with Japanese design features. Small families will enjoy the comfortable layout of open plan living, dining and kitchen space on the first level with good sized bedrooms each with ensuite bathroom on the second level. Large personal ski storage and drying room with laundry facilities are a great addition for guest convenience. Walking distance to shuttle bus stop, restaurants, nightlife and onsen.
Please take note of the conditions below.
2 Bedroom 2 BathroomSize: 78.00m2 - 79.00m2 - Max 4 Guests
From ¥34,735 JPY
* Based on lowest standard nightly rates in non-peak seasons. * Low season for 2018/19 are for dates between 01-11 Dec 2018 and 01-26 Apr 2019. * Discounts, surcharges, taxes and promotional rates may apply. Ask your consultant for an accurate quotation. * Original rates are calculated in Japanese Yen. Rates may vary due to changes in the exchange rate when converted to other currencies. * Rates on this page are intended as an indicator ONLY and should not be used in lieu of a quotation. Ask your consultant for an accurate quotation.
- Free Wi-Fi throughout
- Latest Entertainment including Apple TV
- Flat Screen TV and DVD Players
- Satellite TV – English Channels
- MP3 / iPod Connectors
- Phone for Local Calls
- Heating – Individual Units
- Well equipped Kitchen – including Dishwasher
- Two Bathrooms
- Ensuites with Bathtubs
- Guest Toilet
- Hair Dryers
- Linen, Towels and Bathroom Amenities
- In-Room Safe
- Private Ski Storage and Drying Room
- Internal Laundry (washing machine & dryer)
- Ski Tuning Bench
- Shuttle Stop, Restaurants, Nightlife and Onsen close by
|Children & Extra Bedding
||Children 0 – 6yrs stay free when using existing bedding. Limits apply.
||All rooms are strictly non-smoking.
Top reviews for this property. Average rating out of a maximum of 5 from 10 reviews.
|Large dry room|
|Car park space was great but agent wasn't aware at time of booking which created some anxiety.|
Read more reviews HERE.