Save More Plus Get Complimentary Equipment Rental
Hakuba Valley is at the heart of the spectacular Japanese Alps, just a short 3 hour trip from downtown Tokyo. Host to the 1998 Winter Olympic Games, Hakuba is one of Japan’s largest and most renowned alpine resorts. The Valley consists of 10 ski resorts, giving an incredible variety of alpine terrain, accommodating for everyone from novice to expert.
Located in the centre of the convenient Happo Village and the Hakuba Resort area, Hakuba Gateway Hotel is an easy walk to Nakiyama Chairlift and is accessible to all village services. It offers spacious western style rooms with private bathroom facilities, mini kitchenettes, great views to the ski mountains, and onsite service desk, rental/retail and restaurant.
Terms and Conditions
- 10% discount applies for stays of at least 5 nights except between 24 Dec 2022 to 3 Jan 2023
- Normal rates apply from 24 Dec 2022 to 3 Jan 2023
- Complimentary equipment rental are for standard skis, boots & poles or standard snowboard and boots only
- Complimentary equipment rental are per person for duration of stay
- This promo can be withdrawn at any time