Nestled between Mt Yotei and Mt Annapuri, Hirafu village is the home of Chatrium Niseko Japan, a Niseko hotel unlike any other. Situated within the iconic Shiki Niseko building, and looking toward the Grand Hirafu slopes, the Chatrium Niseko Japan hotel includes 76 spacious apartments, studios and penthouses, offering sublime comfort to the Niseko guest. The hotel facilities include a convenient 24 hour market ,a fitness centre and an international ATM. For skiers and snowboarders Chatrium Niseko Japan offers an onsite equipment rental service, access to a private locker to store their kit, plus boot room. Within Shiki Niseko is also Hirafu's only Michelin-starred restaurant "Kamimura", Kamimura's new restaurant "Kitchen", everyone's favourite "Green Farm Cafe" and tapas bar "Temporada".
From prices are based on low season dates. Please take note of full conditions below.
* Rates on this page are intended as an indicator ONLY and should not be used in lieu of a quotation. Ask your consultant for an accurate quotation. * Based on lowest standard nightly rates in non-peak seasons. * Discounts, surcharges, taxes and promotional rates may apply. * Original rates are calculated in Japanese Yen. Rates may vary due to changes in the exchange rate when converted to other currencies. * Ask your consultant for an accurate quotation.
Room Features/ Amenities
- Individually controlled heating
- Flat-screen TV
- Hair Dryer(s)
- Linen, Towels & Bathroom Amenities
Building Features / Facilities
- ATM (onsite)
- Onsite rental service
- Private ski lockers
- Boot drying room
- Fitness Centre
- Guest Parking
- Share Laundry (washing machine / dryer)
- 24 Hour Front Desk
- Housekeeping Services
- Tour Desk
- Selection of Restaurants & Nightlife nearby
- Ski Shops