SkiJapan.com can arrange airport transfers for customers who have pre-booked accommodation.
Airport transfers must be pre-booked at least 14 days prior to service date (subject to availability).
One way bus transfer cost:
JPY 4,100 per adult (12+ years)
JPY 3,000 per child (3-11 years)
Infant 0-2 years can travel free of charge (no seat provided)
One way taxi transfers cost:
JPY 33,500 for 2 people
JPY 44,800 for 3-9 people
Please email your desired transport service and arrival/departure flight details to JP@skijapan.com
170-304 Aza Yamada, Kutchan-Cho, Abuta Gun, Hokkaido, Japan
Office Hours: 08:00 – 20:00 during winter peak period
- A valid passport
- Flight E-ticket & itinerary
- Travel itinerary outlining accommodation, transfers & lift passes
- Any vouchers for services e.g. Lessons/Rental or other Services
- Travel insurance documents
Currency exchange machines are available at Seicomart and Hirafu188.
There are international ATM’s in Hirafu Niseko, at the following locations:
- Sapporo Drug Store (Hirafu 188 1F, from 10am – 10pm. All major credit cards accepted.)
- Lawson convenience store (Available 24hrs. All major credit cards accepted.)
For guests staying in An’nupuri or Niseko Village accommodations; such as Snow Dog Apartments, the Kamui Niseko, Hilton Niseko and the Green Leaf Hotel , there is an international ATM located inside Hilton Niseko Village Hotel opposite the onsen entrance.
There are also international ATM’s at the main Post Office and all 7-Eleven 24hr convenience stores in the nearby town of Kutchan (approximately 15 minutes by bus).
- Paracetamol, cold & flu tablets, anti-inflammatories (good or strong medication can be difficult to get hold of in Japan)
- International power adapter for Japan Region Type “A” output. Ensure that your appliances have switching power supply and states: “Input/100v-240v” to be able to use your appliance in Japan. Appliances such as foreign hairdryers will not work in Japan.
You can also travel by train, with this information available on the above sections links for the two different airports, Haneda and Narita.
There are also fixed fare and standard taxis available at both airports but you can expect to pay higher fees than catching the bus.
If you are arriving to Niseko by bus to the Hirafu Welcome Centre, you will be met on arrival by a resort representative who will take you to your accommodation.
For any questions you have that couldn’t be answered through the website, feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or give them a call on +81 (0) 136215050
IMPORTANT: It is very important that you are ready at your accommodation with your luggage 20 minutes prior to your departure time as the transfer is unable to wait for you if you are running late. If you miss this transfer, you will have to arrange for a public bus/private taxi service to the Airport at your own expense.