A traditional Japanese Ryokan. All rooms are uniquely decorated with magnificent views of Myoko Mountains. Furuya provides quick access on foot to the two major ski resorts in Akakura, and everything you will need, from shuttle buses to other resorts, restaurants and other evening spots. From the time you enter the hotel you’ll know it is special, with a warm, natural, very traditional feeling. The rooms are spacious and beautiful, with Japanese design elements.
From prices are based on low season dates between 01-13 Dec 2019 and 01-24 Apr 2020. Please take note of full conditions below.
* Rates on this page are intended as an indicator ONLY and should not be used in lieu of a quotation. Ask your consultant for an accurate quotation. * Based on lowest standard nightly rates in non-peak seasons. * Low season for 2020/21 are for dates between 01-11 Dec 2020 and 06-24 Apr 2021. * Discounts, surcharges, taxes and promotional rates may apply. * Original rates are calculated in Japanese Yen. Rates may vary due to changes in the exchange rate when converted to other currencies. * Ask your consultant for an accurate quotation.
Room Features/ Amenities
- Ensuites with western rooms
- Linen, Towels & Bathroom Amenities
Building Features / Facilities
- Free Wi-Fi in Public Areas
- Free Wi-Fi in Rooms
- Guest Ski Lockers / Drying Room
- Hot Spring Bath(s)
- Private Onsen Rooms *On Request
- Close to Onsen (Hot Springs)
- Selection of Restaurants, Nightlife and Onsen nearby