Premium 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home, boasting privacy and comfort in generous living spaces over 3 levels, with luxurious bathrooms, the latest in modern furnishings, western appliances and entertainment amenities. The large kitchen and dining area is perfect for entertaining or for a relaxing evening meal. The ample separate lounge space is a leisure sanctuary including gas fireplace and facing onto an expansive deck area with views to Mt. Yotei. In a tranquil village location, yet close to village shuttle stop, and a great selection of popular restaurants and nightlife.
Please take note of the conditions below.
4 Bedroom ApartmentSize: 178.00m2 - Max 9 Guests
From ¥61,055 JPY
* Based on lowest standard nightly rates in non-peak seasons. * Low season for 2018/19 are for dates between 01-11 Dec 2018 and 01-26 Apr 2019. * Discounts, surcharges, taxes and promotional rates may apply. Ask your consultant for an accurate quotation. * Original rates are calculated in Japanese Yen. Rates may vary due to changes in the exchange rate when converted to other currencies. * Rates on this page are intended as an indicator ONLY and should not be used in lieu of a quotation. Ask your consultant for an accurate quotation.
- Free Wi-Fi throughout
- Flat Screen TV’s, DVD and MP3 connection
- Satellite TV – English Channels
- Phone for Local Calls
- Centralised Heating
- Gas Fireplace
- Separate Desk Area
- Guest Bedroom with Kitchenette and TV
- Fully Equipped Kitchen – including Dishwasher
- Three Bathrooms
- Deep Bathtub
- Hair Dryers
- Linen, Towels and Bathroom Amenities
- Internal Laundry (washing machine & dryer)
- Ski Storage and Drying Room
- Parking with Covered Garage
- Key less access
- In-Room Safe
- External Deck
- Mountain Views
- Shuttle Stop, Restaurants, Nightlife and Onsen, close by
|Children & Extra Bedding
||Children 0 – 6yrs stay free when using existing bedding. Limits apply.
||All rooms are strictly non-smoking.
Top reviews for this property. Average rating out of a maximum of 5 from 4 reviews.
|Space And Comfort|
for 15/16 season
|Need more space to hang up my ski suits|
Read more reviews HERE.