Ultra modern and unique design, inspired of the magnificent mountain setting, incorporating extensive angled windows to take full advantage of the sunlight and beautiful views of Mt Yotei. A small block of four, offering contemporary 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments, thoughtfully appointed with latest furnishings and appliances to ensure guest comfort and enjoyment. A popular accommodation in a central village location, within minutes from restaurants, shops, supermarket and the closest chairlift.
Please take note of the conditions below.
1 Bedroom ApartmentSize: 50.00m2 - Max 3 Guests
From ¥26,315 JPY
2 Bedroom 2 BathroomSize: 75.00m2 - 80.00m2 - Max 4 Guests
From ¥37,895 JPY
3 Bedroom 2 BathroomSize: 144.00m2 - Max 6 Guests
From ¥47,370 JPY
* Based on lowest standard nightly rates in non-peak seasons. * Low season for 2018/19 are for dates between 01-11 Dec 2018 and 01-26 Apr 2019. * Discounts, surcharges, taxes and promotional rates may apply. Ask your consultant for an accurate quotation. * Original rates are calculated in Japanese Yen. Rates may vary due to changes in the exchange rate when converted to other currencies. * Rates on this page are intended as an indicator ONLY and should not be used in lieu of a quotation. Ask your consultant for an accurate quotation.
- Free Wi-Fi throughout
- LCD TV’s and DVD’s
- MP3/ iPod Connection
- Phone for Local Calls
- Satellite TV – English Channels
- Fully Equipped Kitchens – including Dishwasher
- Luxurious Bathrooms
- Hair Dryers
- Linen, Towels and Bathroom Amenities
- Extensive Glass Windows
- Surrounding Views
- Internal Laundries (washing machine & dryer)
- Share Ski Storage and Drying Room
- In-Room Safe
|Children & Extra Bedding
||Children 0 – 6yrs stay free when using existing bedding. Limits apply.
||All rooms are strictly non-smoking.
Top reviews for this property. Average rating out of a maximum of 5 from 32 reviews.
for 15/16 season
|lack of storage for clothes in 2nd bedroom|
|View, Quiet, Handy To Everything|
for 15/16 season
|hand basin upstairs far too small to use properly|
|Cleanliness & location|
|A music dock downstairs|
Read more reviews HERE.