8 night/Twin share package starts from 71,695 JPY PP and includes;
- One way bus transfer from CTS airport to Tomamu
- 5 nights accommodation at Hoshino Resorts Tomamu The Tower (including daily breakfast)
- 5 day lift pass for Tomamu
- Return bus ticket between Tomamu and Sahoro/Furano (during staying hotel only)
- One way bus transfer from Tomamu to Hoshino Resorts OMO7 Asahikawa
- 3 nights accommodation at Hoshino Resorts OMO7 Asahikawa (including daily breakfast)
- Option to add a 2 day backcountry tour to explore the Hokkaido Powder Belt with RIKI Japow Guide (at additional cost)
Terms and Conditions
- Minimum 5 consecutive nights travel required at Hoshino Resorts Tomamu The Tower
- Minimum 3 consecutive nights travel required at Hoshino Resorts OMO7 Asahikawa
- Book before 31 March 2019
- Not valid between 27 December 2018 – 2 January 2019
- Package must include daily Tomamu lift passes (included in accommodation rate)
- Bus transfers are subject to bus schedules and flight times.
Why Book with SkiJapan.com?
SkiJapan.com have specialised in Japanese ski resorts for more than 20 years. Our team have first-hand experience and knowledge of the resorts so you’re getting the best service and advice. We have offices in Niseko Japan, Hong Kong, and Sydney Australia with our Niseko operation being Hokkaido’s longest serving and largest inbound ski tour operator. Our team of bilingual staff will ensure your holiday experience is a memorable one!
The team at SkiJapan.com make winter travel easy with our custom package options. Servicing various Japan resorts we can help set you up with transfers, rentals, lessons, tour and dining bookings, and everything else to take the pain out of your ski holiday*. Whether you’re a couple desiring the luxe Japan Winter experience; a family seeking ski school, kids entertainment, and spacious living; or a powder hound in pursuit of the steepest and deepest in Japan, we’ve got you covered!
* Some resort services may be limited.
Book Now, Pay Later
We know sometimes plans can change, which is why when you book direct with SkiJapan.com you can secure your dream snow holiday with deposit only*. There’s no need to worry about hefty cancellation fees with SkiJapan.com! Some Terms & Conditions apply.