How can I contact SkiJapan.com when in Japan?
170-304 Aza Yamada, Kutchan-Cho, Abuta Gun, Hokkaido, Japan
Office Hours: 08:00 – 20:00 during winter peak period
What documentation should I bring with me?
- A valid passport
- Flight E-ticket & itinerary
- Travel itinerary outlining accommodation, transfers & lift passes
- Any vouchers for services e.g. Lessons/Rental or other Services
- Travel insurance documents
My flight is delayed or I’m going to arrive at a different time, what do I do?
What do I do if the airport is closed and my flight is delayed or cancelled?
What happens if I miss my transfer due to flight delays?
Can I buy things using cash or credit card and how can I get money out?
In Sahoro Resort credit cards are available throughout the hotel, however not available in cafes/ restaurants on the mountain.
The resort not equipped with an International ATM. The nearest international ATM which accepts most international cards is located in the nearby town of Shintoku-cho, at the 7-Eleven which is a 5 minute drive from Shintoku station or a 15 minute walk.
Foreign exchange is only available for USD, HKD and Korean Won at the hotel reception. USD and JPY Traveller’s Cheques are accepted at the hotel reception.
Is there any other essential items I should be bringing with me?
- Paracetamol, cold & flu tablets, anti-inflammatories (good or strong medication can be difficult to get hold of in Japan)
- International power adapter for Japan Region Type “A” output. Ensure that your appliances have switching power supply and states: “Input/100v-240v” to be able to use your appliance in Japan. Appliances such as foreign hairdryers will not work in Japan.
I am travelling via Haneda, what do I need to know?
I am travelling via Narita, what do I need to know?
My flight arrives at Narita but I need to get to Haneda or vice versa, how can I do this?
You can also travel by train, with this information available on the above sections links for the two different airports, Haneda and Narita.
There are also fixed fare and standard taxis available at both airports but you can expect to pay higher fees than catching the bus.